STRUCTURE BOND | CLEANER
Fast & simple cleaning of the SB Gun II dispenser
Cleans StructureBond application gun and removes fresh, non-cured polyurethane foam adhesive.
- Specifically designed to fit Structure Bond Gun II dispensers
- Makes the removal of foam adhesive spillage on any solvent-resistant material easier than ever before
- A powerful and innovative cleaning solution to get rid of dry foam adhesive accumulation
To clean the GUN II application gun:
1. Remove empty adhesive canister.
2. Screw on cleaner canister and pull trigger a few times to fill gun.
3. Allow cleaner to remain in the gun for approximately 15 minutes.
4. Pull trigger until cleaner comes out clear.
5. Remove cleaner canister from the gun.
6. Clean and dry screw thread on the canister.
To remove non-cured STRUCTURE BOND adhesive:
1. Attach a spray nozzle to the cleaner canister.
2. Press nozzle with finger and spray cleaner on the area to be cleaned.
3. Remove nozzle when finished
Gun is easily cleaned with practical cleaner cartridge available from Techniseal.
AFTER USING THE STRUCTURE BOND GUN:
If there is still product in the container:
Close the valve of the Structure Bond Gun and leave the container on the gun until the next job.
If the container is empty:
Remove the container from the gun to avoid the product from drying and clogging the gun. This may render the gun unusable (see photo).
Then, screw a new container of adhesive to the gun and continue using it if necessary. If gun is to be stored away, pull the trigger a few seconds to make sure the gun is filled with the new adhesive, which will prevent it from drying.
For optimal performance, Techniseal recommends screwing a container of Structure Bond cleaner to the gun and pulling the trigger to clean the gun thoroughly, before adding a new container of adhesive.
Estimate how much product you will need
We are sorry, there is no calculator for this product.